Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Enthronement Anniversaire

Jesus, Mary, I love You; Save Souls!

Hallo! I'm back! as I announced on the tagboard. Back from a short break from the laptop - which reminds me very much of the retreat we had last year, I want to go for another retreat! and back also from a good weekend, a treat :) with the lab and also with my dear cousins and sister of course.

Anyway, on the 9th of December was the 1st anniversaire of the enthronement of my family to the Sacred Heart! :) The 8th and the 9th were very beautiful days for me. And here's my beautiful family altar all spruced up for the occasion. yay.




More later ...

Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori.

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee; Save Souls!

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Francis said...

Nice photo! Maybe I should set up such an altar in my home. Thanks for sharing.

12:44 PM, December 18, 2007  
Blogger 318@Nicea said...

beautiful!

Dave

1:36 AM, December 19, 2007  
Blogger rachelanne said...

=) yay and thanks for all the comments =D

Benedicamus Domino

Deo gratias et Mariae!

4:21 PM, December 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home