Thursday, January 10, 2008

a little something ...

Its been a long time coming, (to me of course, approx. 2 weeks) I haven't been able to write about who/what I love most. (my Jesus of course) Boo. but thats because I have had my days planned out for me for the whole holidays :p but heh I had a good time. Now term's starting soon in a few days, so that means back to the laptop soon, so the next nice long post will be out soon I hope. :) when i settle down from everything. It still feels so "holiday-ish" anyway and my dear eyes still can't seem to open every morning even though I sleep way way early.. :] bleahs.

Dearest Infant Jesus, so meek, so humble, so pure, I do love Thee, with all my heart and my soul. :)

Dearest Mother Mary, please pray for me. :)

Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori.

Jesus, Mary, I love You; Save Souls!

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor tuum. (ter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home